In Filosofía en Proyectos S.C., commercially known as "Axioma Proyectos"; with address at Rio Missouri No. 600 Interior 213-B San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León C.P. 66220, we are aware that you as a consumer (hereinafter, "THE HOLDER") have the right to know what information we collect from you and our practices in relation to such information. The conditions contained herein are applicable to all information collected for Filosofía en Proyectos S.C., commercially known as "Axioma Proyectos" (hereinafter "THE COMPANY").
The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you about the treatment that will be given to your personal data when they are collected, used, stored and/or transferred by THE COMPANY. Responsible for the treatment of your personal data, THE COMPANY with address at Rio Missouri No. 600 Interior 213-B San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León C.P. 66220, will be responsible and, therefore, who will decide on the treatment that will be given to your personal data.
Personal data collected
THE COMPANY may collect and, if necessary, process personal data, that is, information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. The personal data collected by the company are the following:
- Company name
- Powers of attorney of the company
- Articles of Incorporation
- Signature of legal representative or attorneys-in-fact
- Federal Taxpayer Registry
- Delivery address
- Commercial references in which you have credit
- Personal References
- Employment History
- Companies to which you provide services
- Tax registration
- 2 proofs of address of the company
- 2 proofs of address of the legal representative of the company
- Persons authorized to receive and deliver the service information
- Nationality of the company
- E-mail address
- Telephone of the company, employees and/or legal representative
- Preferred method of contact
- Payment details (such as credit card or bank account numbers)
- Billing information
Purposes of the processing of personal data
THE COMPANY collects, uses, stores or transfers your personal data, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, to carry out the following:
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Manage construction projects.
- Review credit history.
- Design, implementation, development, supervision, control, consulting and management of all kinds of public or private works projects, urban, civil, maritime infrastructure works, etc.
- Creation and administration of your account.
- Collection and payment processes.
- Provide you with information about services.
- Requesting information for market research purposes.
- Development of new products and services.
- To understand the market and the company's performance within it.
- To ask you to answer some satisfaction surveys regarding our services.
- To follow up on any problem that has arisen with respect to the service provided.
- To send you information about the company for advertising or promotional purposes.
- Studies to determine consumer satisfaction.
- To create consumer files.
- Interrelation of databases to know the consumer's profile and needs.
- Sending promotions about our products or services according to what we consider to be the consumer's interests.
- To send you all kinds of communications from THE COMPANY.